At Feathers and Fletchings we recognize the importance that properly trained and well motivated staff play in the successful running of your organization.
We offer a range of staff training and development courses to help you ensure your staff are kept up to date with the skills required to offer the service that your customers deserve and expect.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide a comprehensive, flexible service, which can be tailored to suit your needs and requirements.
Feedback From Our Customers
"Andy`s enthusiasm for the subject and engaging style of delivery helped put the candidates at ease and made learning fun. The Leaders Course was focused and well planned; Andy made sure that there was plenty of time to assimilate the theory in between practical sessions and the 1 to 1 revision sessions in particular helped to reassure less confident candidates"
· Andy’s presentation was second to none
· Very detailed presentation. Learnt lots without knowing it!!
· Great tutor. Andy was personable and enthusiastic. Information was clearly presented
· Great course. Laughed a lot, enjoyed atmosphere and teaching style
· Andy made the course fun and easy to take in.
· Practical and theory well balanced. Very well presented.
· Fun, clear and relevant tutoring.
· Relaxed and fun environment with mostly hands on learning. Classroom time was kept to a minimum.
· Andy Hood = BRILLIANT. Never enjoyed any course as much as this one.
· And was helpful, patient and able to explain queries well.
· Course was well run and organised. Very helpful and friendly tutor made this a fun and enjoyable course. I learnt loads.
· The course was great but what made it better was that Andy added in loads of helpful tips and tricks that will be useful when I am actually teaching. Loved it all. Thanks Andy.
· Fun and very informative presentation of what I had been led to believe was a dull and uninspiring course. Maybe they didn’t have a tutor like Andy. Lots of good analogies that helped me understand how what I was learning would be useful when I run sessions.
· Andy made this fun. Great approach to teaching. 10/10 for presentation.
· Lots of opportunities to practice skills and ask questions without being made to look foolish. First course I have been on that made you feel like a person – not someone who learns the same as everyone else.